Thursday, February 15, 2007

Get Newsosaur's un-E.T. ad

If you want to promote the value of newspapers without using the E.T. ad, you can use my alternative for free.

Get your PDF or PowerPoint version of the ad by sending me an email. All I ask in exchange is a tearsheet of the ad (preferably included in an intact copy of your newspaper) and that you make a donation to a charity benefitting children in your community. The recommended donation is $1 per 1,000 in daily circulation.

If you use the ad, please note that you will have to substitute your own photo.

Double-click the sample below to see a large enough copy of the image to read the copy. If you have trouble, drop me a note and I will send you the PDF for closer inspection. No salesman will call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home